Join The Revolution
Snowsports offer many benefits from keeping you fit and healthy to giving you a sense of achievement and meeting new friends. Below are some of the membership benefits & rewards, when you swap your gym bored to your snowboard (and skis too) and join the revolution.
Benefits of snowsports all year round
- Snowsports are, for the most part, extremely high intensity and demand a lot of your stamina and energy. This makes them fantastic for burning calories – on average you can burn 400 calories an hour while skiing!
- You can get a full body workout with snowsports from your core right down to your calves, keeping you feeling and looking fit all year round.
- Skiing and snowboarding are great for defining muscle in various parts of your body, as it requires good muscle control to keep yourself upright and steady on the snow.
- High energy exercise, such as skiing, can improve your mood and help you feel motivated about your day.
- Snowsports are great for the whole family to get involved in and spend quality time together.
- Snozone provides a great chance to meet new people with our social events and through the members VIP Facebook group.
- Above all snowsports are fun and invigorating, offering a sustainable and progressive exercise solution.
A Mountain of rewards
- Save up to £500 per year!*
- 25% off every slope session, lesson and activity (up to 50% during off peak season - May through to September)
- Priority Booking and 15% off our market leading SnoAcademy and holiday clubs.
- Free one hour slope pass for every member you refer, so the more members you refer, the less you pay!
- Two free 1 hour recreational passes when you join - worth up to £50.98
- 15% off all shop merchandise, in the cafe (excluding alcohol) and children’s Parties.
- 15% off private lessons
- Exclusive members only events and Facebook Group with additional rewards throughout the year
- Free Ski Carriage for all Crystal Holidays booked (terms & conditions apply)
- Free wax and edge line service every three weeks conducted at both sites
Join the revolution and enjoy snowsports all year round with a simple one off payment with no contract and membership options for individuals and families. Prices start from £70pp.
Give us a call on 0871 222 5673
*Based on a family membership and average usage throughout the year. Terms and conditions of membership apply.
"18 months ago I was told I would need a wheelchair and as of today, I can ski"
Snozone Member, Sarah Taylor-Marshall
“I come nearly every week to Glenda's coaching and I have made so many new friends”
Snozone Member, Viviane Holiday started skiing at 70yrs old
“…the benefits of being a member are great. The Development Coaching sessions are invaluable… After a year and a half there is still something to work on or try new”
Snozone Member, Greg Agarlike Eurocarving, Moguls or maybe abit of Freestyle.ds. I really like the way all your staff really make you feel wanted and they are all so friendly."